We are looking for a talented, self-driven Full-Stack Engineer who can accelerate our efforts and be a part of our company's explosive next stage of development.
As part of what enables Verge Aero to be the de facto drone show solution provider, a plethora of web-hosted and web-enabled services allow our clients to manage all aspects of production, operations, and more. We are looking for a talented, self-driven Full-Stack Engineer who can accelerate our efforts and be a part of our company's explosive next stage of development.
What You Will Do
- Develop the Verge Aero user portal
- Develop internal tools such as for fleet management
- Drive system architecture and help to make decisions about technology stacks, such as UX/UI frameworks
- Manage databases utilizing SQL and PostgreSQL
- Manage cloud services
- Document system architecture via flow charts
- BS in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related degree
- 5+ years of experience in a mix of Front-End/Back-End development or both
- Demonstrated ability to generate clean and detailed documentation and system architectures
- Strong communication skills; ability to work well with a diverse team
- Understanding of cutting-edge frameworks and ability to select them based on project needs
- Excellent analysis, project management, and reporting capabilities
- React-Based Frameworks
- Azure Cloud
Why Verge Aero
- We are on the cutting edge of an entirely new industry
- Be a part of a high performing team in a creative and innovative environment
- No-nonsense policies and flexible work arrangements to best support our people
Who We Are
Verge Aero creates technology for drone shows and flies them around the world. The company is on the forefront of this new industry and has developed a proprietary, fully integrated system for the creation and operation of sophisticated shows. You might have seen our drones at the victory celebration for President Elect Biden or on NBC with the US Olympic team and the Jonas Brothers.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com