Verge Aero is seeking a licenced, enthusiastic drone pilot to command drone shows and assist with field operations.
We’re looking for FAA certified pilots to serve as a Pilot in Command for drone shows. This is a broad role encompassing many aspects of show execution, but the core of the position is the ability to execute drone shows safely and efficiently. Pilots must be prepared to operate shows in all kinds of situations and environments.
What You Will Do
- Work with clients to design and execute shows
- Manage any necessary regulatory paperwork needed for show execution
- Safely and successfully fly shows
- Manage the drone show team
- Coordinate project management activities
- FAA Part 107 certificate
- University degree
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Customer service orientation
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and goal-driven to participate as a member of a cross-functional team
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and facilitation skills
Why Verge Aero
- We are on the cutting edge of an entirely new industry
- Be a part of a high performing team in a creative and innovative environment
- No-nonsense policies and flexible work arrangements to best support our people
Who We Are
Verge Aero creates technology for drone shows and flies them around the world. The company is on the forefront of this new industry and has developed a proprietary, fully integrated system for the creation and operation of sophisticated shows. You might have seen our drones at the victory celebration for President Elect Biden or on NBC with the US Olympic team and the Jonas Brothers.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org